Keyboard Combatants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is Keyboard Combatants?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MonoTheElderish
Admin
MonoTheElderish

Rocks : 4287

What is Keyboard Combatants? Empty
PostSubject: What is Keyboard Combatants?   What is Keyboard Combatants? EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Well, The way I envision it, It's a site for Video game, Movie, Tech, and assorted wierd-ass junk reviews. (Note: No Wierd Ass Junk will be reviewed. That'd be just nasty.) In addition, I figure eventually we'll get some kind of a podcast, talky-talk show thing going. Which may or may not include me, Taco, and Andy playing some sort of vidya game thingummet. When they have a server for the game we're playing, we'll be using Team Interrobang servers. If ya'll aren't aware, Team Interrobang hosts some of the best Gmod, TF2, and Minecraft servers available. <3 their faces. If you play TF2, TTT, Or Minecraft, give them a look-up. It's worth it. No stupid rules without cause, wonderful people, Etc.

As to the purpose of this forum, It's of course to make a community of like minded individuals, but it goes beyond that. It's place for people to share and swap interests, to discover new ones, and to make and keep friends. (not saying fist fights won't occur, but hopefully ya'll can just get over it.) This is also a pool of knowledge. What movies, games, and etc appeal to the members of this community.

This should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://This one. Dingus.
The Real Anthony
Superior Fodder
The Real Anthony

Rocks : 4191

What is Keyboard Combatants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Keyboard Combatants?   What is Keyboard Combatants? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:56 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down

What is Keyboard Combatants?
Page 1 of 1