Keyboard Combatants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Application] Vex for Administration

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vex
Superior Fodder
Vex

Rocks : 4120

[Application] Vex for Administration Empty
PostSubject: [Application] Vex for Administration   [Application] Vex for Administration EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:41 am

Hey, I'm Vex. Today (or Night depends) I'm going to explain why I want to become a administrator, and also what I can do for actually moderating the forum itself. To start off I would like to tell you about my history with Keyboard Combatants. I have been apart of this forum since day one of its marvelous creation, and I have started the General Gaming Discussion and the Music Discussion for the Community. For what I can offer is that I have been around forums for a quite a long time and know how a forum and it's community should act and behave. I do know the threshold of having a good laugh and actually causing disputes, problem, or psychological harm toward others. For a comparison I know the difference of Friends Bantering among themselves or debating and actually arguments between two people or a troupe of people. If you have had the chance to play with me you know I'm usually not the most serious one, but when it comes to real responsibility I know to straighten up and give my full attention to the problem with added input. What I lack in the technical aspects of forums I do believe I make up for them with knowledge of community interaction and forum organization.

To finish off, I would like to thanks you for taking the time to possibly read this large paragraph, and also wish you a good day,night, or whatever time of the day you read this.
Back to top Go down
Sir Tacoawesome
"Super" Admin
Sir Tacoawesome

Rocks : 4200

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Vex for Administration   [Application] Vex for Administration EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:46 pm

plus uno
Back to top Go down
AndySSP
Angry Admin
AndySSP

Rocks : 4078

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Vex for Administration   [Application] Vex for Administration EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:32 pm

Been waiting for his application to be made, so I gladly +1 you.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The Real Anthony
Superior Fodder
The Real Anthony

Rocks : 4180

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Vex for Administration   [Application] Vex for Administration EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:35 am

I say yes to this man. He has a good attitude and shows signs of responsibility and honesty. He would make a great addition to administrators on this forum and I hope to see his new rank and responsibilities to be put to use as soon as possible. He is a funny guy and jokes around but knows when to be serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Vex for Administration   [Application] Vex for Administration Empty

Back to top Go down

[Application] Vex for Administration
Page 1 of 1