Keyboard Combatants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Infinite Crisis Preview and Expectations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AgentP
Scrub
Scrub
AgentP

Rocks : 4030

Infinite Crisis Preview and Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Infinite Crisis Preview and Expectations   Infinite Crisis Preview and Expectations EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:07 pm

Translation:

For all of you MOBA fans out there (for which there are a few), there is a brand new MOBA coming out that DC Comics themselves have licensed and endorsed. This game is known as Infinite Crisis.

Infinite Crisis will feature multiple DC Comics characters as well as multiple maps and play styles. While following the traditional MOBA format of select roles for characters; Infinite Crisis brings in aspects of inter-changeable powers (I.E Summoner Skills) that requires you to have a mastery of a character.

For Example: After playing and mastering enough of a character like Superman, you could use a temporary super strength on a different character like Batman.

Incorporating aspects of DoTA 2, Infinite Crisis will feature destructible map features such as picking up a car and throwing it at the enemy character. Unlike DoTA 2, however, the game will feature events during game play such as a meteor falling in the map. This will force you to have to adapt and overcome multiple adversities in order to come out victorious in the end.

Expectations:

With multiple characters and even different forms of the characters, Infinite Crisis will hopefully give a wide variety of compositions for players to experiment with and to enjoy. Characters such as Gaslight Batman and Nightmare Batman give a fresh look to the caped crusader, as well as giving entertaining ideas of the Dark Knight fighting against an even darker knight (Nightmare Batman).

The idea of destructible and usable map terrain will give opportunities to create your own way of attacking your enemy, ensuring a fresh game every match. Being able to throw a car at your enemy to initiate an ambush or a gank is an amusing concept.

Overall I hope that this game will live up to the hype that has been generated the last few days on it. I, for one, will be hoping for my Beta key any day now so I can jump in and drool over the game.
Back to top Go down
The Real Anthony
Superior Fodder
The Real Anthony

Rocks : 4160

Infinite Crisis Preview and Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Crisis Preview and Expectations   Infinite Crisis Preview and Expectations EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:24 am

Seems legit
Back to top Go down

Infinite Crisis Preview and Expectations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keyboard Combatants :: Reviews and Such :: Platypus Corner-
Jump to: